AV AntiSpyware is a rogue security software, it is a false anti-spyware application that is generally installed in the user’s computer by dangerous trojans (such as Zlob and false video codecs), but it can also be installed manually by the victim.
Once your computer is infected with this parasite, it will immediately displays security warnings, alerts and system scans stating that your computer is heavily infected. These warnings are all false and are only displayed to make you think your computer is truly infected and that it is necessary to buy the full version of the software to remove the so-called infections.
Make sure to not fall in this scam, if your computer is infected with AV AntiSpyware, it is recommended to remove it immediately and to scan your system with a real security software.
Symptoms of infection
- The process AVAntiSpyware.exe is running in your system
- The process ava.exe is running in your system
- Slow computer performance
- Repeated security warnings, alerts and system scans
- Web sites that suddenly are shown on your desktop
Malicious web sites and urls:
When the program is executed, it creates the following files:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
AVAntiSpyware.exe AVAntiSpyware.lnk ava.exe Uninstall AVAntiSpyware.lnk %User%\Start Menu\Programs\AV AntiSpyware %AllUsers%\Application Data\LastSun Ltd\AV AntiSpyware %AllUsers%\Application Data\LastSun Ltd\AV AntiSpyware\ava.exe
The program creates the following registry entries:
1 2 3 4 5
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AV AntiSpyware HKCU\Software\LastSun Ltd\AV AntiSpyware HKLM\Software\LastSun Ltd\AV AntiSpyware HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\AV AntiSpyware HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\uninstall\AV AntiSpyware
How to remove AV AntiSpyware (manual removal) ?
- Terminate all the AV AntiSpyware processes
- Unregister all the AV AntiSpyware DLLs
- Delete all the AV AntiSpyware files
- Delete all the AV AntiSpyware registry entries
How to remove AV AntiSpyware (automatic removal) ?
- Download and Install NoVirusThanks Malware Remover
- Update the database
- Click the button Scan
- Delete infected files